- Your animal must be an established pet. You will be required to provide a pet profile and references.
- Pets must be at least one year old. Puppies and kittens are not accepted.
- Certain breeds of animals will not be accepted, including ferrets, rottweilers and pit bulls. Contact our office for the complete list.
- If a pet is approved, a pet deposit will be required. Depending on the property and type of pet, the deposit amount might vary. A deposit will be required for each pet approved.
- Owners of multiple pets should contact our office to ensure the property will accept more than one pet.
Pet sitting or visiting is not allowed.