Cindee Jessop, Property Manager and President of Cardinal Properties is a Bitterroot Valley native and joined the company in 2001.
Cindee is a certification specialist for our Rural Development and Tax Credit properties.
- Bitterroot Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Montana Landlord Association
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Licensed Property Manager 2004
- Earned the Certified Credit Compliance Professional Designation for (Low Income Tax Credit Projects) in 2007
- Earned National Compliance Designation for Low In- come Tax Credit Projects in 2008
- Completed the Chamber of Commerce’s Bitterroot Leadership Program 2017
Property Manager / Maintenance Oversight
Hannah is a licensed property manager and is the liaison with owners regarding maintenance and upkeep of their properties.
- Licensed Property Manager 2017
- Earned the National Compliance Designation for Low Income Tax Credit Properties in 2019
- Past President 2018/2019 for Chamber of Commerce Bitterroot Leadership Program
Property Manager / Bookkeeping
Kristal joined Cardinal Properties in 2018 and was certified as licensed property manager in 2019. Kristal is also available to help answer any accounting questions.
Michele is here to help with your maintenance concerns.
In the Field Team Member
Marci has been painting for Cardinal Properties for 13+ years and became a full time team member in 2006
August 2010 Received Certification for Lead Based Paint Renovation
Front Office Team Member
- Lori manages our application processing and can help with your housing needs.
Front Office Staff
- Brooke manages our online property marketing and is available to assist with your housing needs.
- Brooklyn is ready to help with any questions or direct you to the right department.